Wednesday, June 10, 2009

week 2 of training

So my second training session was last night. Let me just say, I was feeling so good going into this session because my workouts had been really great last week and I could already feel a difference in my flexibility and in my strength. That said, Rena (my trainer) took me and my confidence down a notch.

The workout started with me running up and down a flight of 40 stairs 5 times. By the end my legs were shaking and as a result the rest of the workout was kind of shaky. I think the steps combined with the fact that I hadn't eaten much that day sort of hindered the work out. That's okay, though, I still think I made progress.

I'm sore today, but I know it will be worse tomorrow. I worked out again tonight but I'll be taking tomorrow OFF so that my muscles can recover.

I just need to remember that this whole journey is a marathon... not a sprint.

1 comment:

b|rad said...

I'll run the marathon with you...LUMI!